AI in genomics focuses on the use of artificial intelligence (AI) in the development of computer systems that can perform tasks such as mapping genomes. In addition, AI helps in the study the structure, evolution, and function of genetic material faster than it could be studied with human intervention.
AI in genomics market is projected to reach USD 1,671 million by 2027 from USD 202 million in 2021, at a CAGR of +52% between 2021 and 2027.
For AI algorithms, the major aim is to mimic human intelligence; however, in clinical genomics, it is targeted to perform genomic analysis, which includes genome annotation, variant calling, phenotype-to-genotype correspondence, and genome annotation.
Moreover, AI methods can help predict protein structure or DNA data directly with minimal feature hand crafting. The applications of genomics are significant in the field of personalized medicine. In this field, AI can help manufacture medicines faster.
IBM, Microsoft, NVIDIA Corporation, Deep Genomics, BenevolentAI, Fabric Genomics Inc., Verge Genomics, Freenome Holdings, Inc., MolecularMatch Inc., Cambridge Cancer Genomics, SOPHiA GENETICS, Data4Cure.
Technological progress, cost containment, and increased access are projected to be an integral part of healthcare reforms in the near future. Digital health and telehealth have taken a front seat in the ongoing outbreak. COVID-19 re-emphasized the importance of remote diagnosis, care, and consultation.
Over the past few years, regulatory and behavioral barriers have slowed telehealth growth. However, since many healthcare providers are currently working on video conferencing and telephone calls, the segment is anticipated to experience growth over the next two years. In addition, the social distancing measures mandated online consultation of patients with moderate symptoms. In addition, it significantly reduced the burden on hospitals already swamped by counts of COVID-19 patients.
Medical IoT devices that are used by at-home patients are now being used for optimizing outpatient treatment and minimizing repeat visits, and these devices can be further used in a crisis.
• Machine Learning
• Computer Vision
• Genome Sequencing
• Gene Editing
• Gene Mapping
By End User
• Pharmaceutical Companies
• Research Bodies
Geographically, the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics market has been fragmented across the world into different regions such as North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa based on productivity.Regional Analysis:
• North America (The United States, Canada, and Mexico)
• Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia)
• South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, etc.)
• The Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa)
Key benefits of the global market research report:
• It offers detailed analyses of the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics market condition
• It offers strategic planning methodologies
• Spotting emerging latest market trends
• Provides assistance to stay ahead in the global competition
• It offers an estimation of global market size and cost
• Stronger and stable business outlook coupled with the driving factors of the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics market
• Enhance the decision-making process by understanding different strategies with respect to market segments and business verticals.
• Tap new global clients as well as global opportunities
It also offers a comparative study of the global Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics market to understand the difference in performance among global competitors. Also, it represents how those competitors competing against each other’s to drive the businesses rapidly. This publication includes market segmentation such as applications, end-users, and geography. Researchers present informative data in a clear and professional manner. Historical growth rate, as well as forecasted rate, is also mentioned in the report.
It enlists top key drivers which are influencing on Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics market growth such as capital base, economies of scale and more on. Also, it sheds light on branding techniques, sales approaches, strategic vision, and technical advancements. Collectively, it gives more focus on market value at regional level, global level and company level.
Detailed TOC of Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics Market Research Report-
– Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics Market Introduction and Market Overview
– Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics Market, by Application
– Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics Market Industry Chain Analysis
– Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics Market, by Type
– Industry Manufacture, Consumption, Export, Import by Regions
– Industry Value ($) by Region
– Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics Market Status and SWOT Analysis by Regions
– Major Region of Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics Market
i) Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics Market Sales
ii) Global Artificial Intelligence (AI) In Genomics Market Revenue & market share
– Major Companies List
Report Consultant is a prime destination for your business aptitude and analytical solutions because we provide qualitative and quantitative sources of information that are proficient to give one-stop solutions. We skillfully syndicate qualitative and quantitative research in exact proportions to have the best report, which not only gives the most recent insights but also assists you to grow.