According to MarkNtel Advisors, the Global Coal Tar Market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5% in the forecast period of 2021-26. It owes to a steady rise in the demand for aluminum & steel products. Besides, Coal tar is an essential ingredient in the manufacturing process of carbon electrodes, which are used mainly for smelting aluminum. Moreover, the rapid infrastructural developments in various developing countries also fuel the need for aluminum & steel, thereby driving the demand for coal tar globally.
1. By Type (High-Temperature Coal Tar, Medium Temperature Coal Tar, Low-Temperature Coal Tar)
2. By End-User (Aluminum Industry, Graphite Electrodes, Roofing, Ink and Paint Industry, Tire Industry, Others (Carbon Fiber, Paving, Refractories))
3. By Application (Carbon Black, Pitch (Aluminum Grade, Binder and Impregnating Grade, Special Grade), Wash Oil, Others (Anthracene Oil Fraction, Tar Oil))
• North America: US, Canada, Mexico
• South America: Brazil
• Europe: Germany, France, The UK, Spain, Italy
• Asia-Pacific: China, India, Japan, Australia, South Korea
• Middle East & Africa: Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa
Key Growth Drivers
• recent developments in the medical sector, proving that coal tar is applicable on the skin to treat different skin-related problems like eczema, psoriasis, and seborrheic dermatitis
• medicinal properties of coal tar casting the dead skin cells from the topmost layer and reducing the growth of new skin cells, thereby minimizing scaling & dryness and itchiness
• the burgeoning demand for coal tar products across the healthcare sector
• the rapidly increasing in liquid fuel consumption.
• high costs of heating furnace required for heating tar
Bathco Ltd., Bilbaina de Alquitranes, S.A., Coopers Creek chemical corporation, Crowley Chemical Company, Inc., DEZA a. S, Hengshui Zehao Chemicals Co., Ltd., Himadri Speciality Chemicals Ltd, JFE Chemical Corporation, Koppers Inc., Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, Neptune Hydrocarbons Mfg. Pvt. Ltd., Rain Carbon Inc., Shandong Jiefuyi
Key Questions Answered in this Report:
1. What are the current & future trends in the Global Coal Tar Market?
2. What are the overall market statistics or estimates (Market Overview, Market Size- by Value, Forecast Numbers, Market Segmentation, and Market Shares) of the Global Coal Tar Market?
3. How has the industry been evolving in terms of geography & services adoption?
4. How has the competition been shaping across the globe, followed by their comparative factorial indexing?
5. What are the key growth drivers & challenges for the Global Coal Tar Market?
6. What are the customer orientation, purchase behavior, and expectations from coal tar providers across the globe?
7. What are the region-wise industry size, growth drivers, and challenges?
8. What are the key innovations, opportunities, current & future trends, and regulations in the Global Coal Tar Market?
9. Who are the key competitors, their key strengths & weaknesses, and how do they perform in the Global Coal Tar Market based on a competitive benchmarking matrix?
10. What are the key results derived from the market surveys conducted during the Global Coal Tar Market study?
1147 88AVE, Delta, British Columbia, BC,V4C,3B8, CANADA
Tel: +1 604 800 2671
MarkNtel Advisors is a leading research, consulting and data analytics firm that provides a wide range of strategic reports on diverse industry verticals to a substantial and varied client base that includes multinational corporations, financial institutions, governments, and individuals.
We specialize in niche industries and emerging geographies to support our clients in the formulation of strategies viz. Go to Market (GTM), product development, feasibility analysis, project scoping, market segmentation, competitive benchmarking, market sizing & forecasting, trend analysis, etc. in around 15 industry verticals to enable our clients in identifying attractive investment opportunities and maximizing ROI through an early mover advantage.