Fifth-generation wireless, or 5G, is the latest iteration of cellular technology, engineered to greatly increase the speed and responsiveness of wireless networks. With 5G, data transmitted over wireless broadband connections could travel at rates as high as 20 Gbps by some estimates — exceeding wireline network speeds — as well as offer latency of 1 ms or lower for uses that require real-time feedback. 5G will also enable a sharp increase in the amount of data transmitted over wireless systems due to more available bandwidth and advanced antenna technologyBy region, North America is likely to hold the largest market share in terms of revenue in 2020. High demand for advanced technologies such as connected cars, machine-to-machine communication, and artificial intelligence will offer huge opportunities for the growth of the 5G chipset market in North America. Moreover, North America is one of the leading markets for 5G in terms of R&D in 5G technology, network design/deployment, and the presences of key market players. The market in APAC is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2020 to 2026. The growth of on-demand video services and IoT will drive the growth of the market in APAC.The following players are covered in this report:
• Analog Devices
• Macom Technology Solutions
5G Chipset Breakdown Data by Type
By IC Type
• Cellular IC
• mmWave IC
By Operation Frequency
• Sub-6 GHz
• Between 26 and 39 GHz
• Above 39 GHz
5G Chipset Breakdown Data by Application
• Automotive & Transportation
• Energy & Utilities
• Building Automation
• Industrial Automation
• Consumer Electronics
• Public Safety & SurveillanceThe research study analyzes the global 5g Chipset industry from 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions, considering multiple aspects some of which are listed below as:
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment Segment
o North America Market Size and/or Volume
o Latin America Market Size and/or Volume
o Europe Market Size and/or Volume
o Asia-Pacific Market Size and/or Volume
o Rest of the world Market Size and/or Volume
Key Questions Answered by 5g Chipset Market Report
1. What was the 5g Chipset Market size in 2018 and 2021; what are the estimated growth trends and market forecast (2021-2027).
2. What will be the CAGR of 5g Chipset Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
3. Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2018? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027).
4. Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the 5g Chipset Market was the market leader in 2018?
5. Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.