The Airborne Satellite Communication Market is expected to reach USD 8.2 million by 2026 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 5% between 2021 and 2027. SATCOM provides efficient and reliable communications for aircraft operators. The Aviation SATCOM system allows pilots to communicate with air traffic controllers to ensure safe aircraft operation. Aviation SATCOMs are also widely used in military aircraft to efficiently perform military missions. Currently, UAVs are also used for tactical communications by military agencies worldwide.Based on Platform:
• Commercial Aircraft
• Narrow Body Aircraft (NBA)
• Wide Body Aircraft (WBA)
• Regional Transport Aircraft (RTA)
• Military Aircraft
• Business Jets
• Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV)
Based on Component:
• SATCOM Terminals
• Airborne Radio
• Modems & Routers
• SATCOM Radomes
Based on Application:
• Government & Defense
Based on Frequency:
Based on Installation:
• New Installation
Key Market Players
• Cobham Plc (UK)
• General Dynamics Corporation (US)
• Honeywell International, Inc. (US)
• L3 Harris Technologies, Inc. (US)
• Northrop Grumman Corporation (US)
• Raytheon Company (US)
• Aselsan A.S. (Turkey)
• Thales Group (France)
• United Technologies Corporation (US)
• Viasat, Inc. (US)
Scope of the Report
The research study analyzes the global Airborne Satellite Communication industry from 360-degree analysis of the market thoroughly delivering insights into the market for better business decisions, considering multiple aspects some of which are listed below as:
o Market Overview and growth analysis
o Import and Export Overview
o Volume Analysis
o Current Market Trends and Future Outlook
o Market Opportunistic and Attractive Investment SegmentWhat will be the CAGR of Airborne Satellite Communication Market during the forecast period (2021-2027)?
3. Which segments (product type/applications/end-user) were most attractive for investments in 2021? How these segments are expected to grow during the forecast period (2021-2027).
4. Which manufacturer/vendor/players in the Airborne Satellite Communication Market was the market leader in 2020?
5. Overview on the existing product portfolio, products in the pipeline, and strategic initiatives taken by key vendors in the market.
The report covers the following objectives:
• Proliferation and maturation of trade in the global Airborne Satellite Communication market.
• The market share of the global Airborne Satellite Communication market, supply and demand ratio, growth revenue, supply chain analysis, and business overview.
• Current and future market trends that are influencing the growth opportunities and growth rate of the global Airborne Satellite Communication market.
• Feasibility study, new market insights, company profiles, investment return, revenue (value), and consumption (volume) of the global Airborne Satellite Communication Orion Market Reports (OMR) endeavors to provide exclusive blend of qualitative and quantitative market research reports to clients across the globe. Our organization helps both multinational and domestic enterprises to bolster their business by providing in-depth market insights and most reliable future market trends. Our reports address all the major aspects of the markets providing insights and market outlook to global clients.