Banana puree is gaining traction in the food & beverage industry and modern-day cooking owing to its versatile benefits. The nutritional profile and rich taste of banana puree are major factors contributing toward its growing demand in domestic as well international markets. Change in consumer behavior owing to rise in purchasing power and busy lifestyles, and constant efforts taken by key players to offer ready-to-eat packaged foods, are expected to surge demand for banana puree during the forecast period. Taking these factors into consideration, the global banana puree market is anticipated to witness a significant value CAGR of around 6% through 2030.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a [email protected]
With consumers on the “health comes first” spree, the food and beverage sector is into the immunity-centric mode. Along these lines, ingredients boasting of immunity claims like probiotics, moringa, turmeric, and elderberries are expected to rule the food and beverages market between 2021 and 2031. The other factor to be ponder about would be tech-enabled transparency i.e. rising interest of the consumers in the origin of foods they are ordering. Inclination towards plant-based products is another trend catching up.
On these grounds, elevated flavors that are being perceived as “healthy” are in demand. They could be fruits and berries, moringa, butterfly-pea flower. Additionally, with Gene-editing making its way into the vertical, customized vegetables and fruits could be obtained. Persistence Market, with its line of expertise in the form of analysts and consultants, has its market study/studies tabled regarding the facets of food & beverage industry along with the probable calls to action on the part of key stakeholders.
Key Takeaways from Banana Puree Market Study
• Established markets of North America and Europe dominate the global banana puree market, together accounting for a value share of 60% in 2020, owning to increasing sales of ready-to-consumer products due to fast-paced life of consumers.
• The bakery & snacks segment is expected to hold the highest market volume share of 38% in 2020, imputable to increased preference for banana puree by high-volume commercial bakers, so as to ensure quality, consistency, and to simplify internal manufacturing processes.
• Owing to the appealing versatility of banana puree in the food & beverage industry, and surge in demand for natural ingredients in cosmetics, the banana puree market is expected to exhibit a market volume CAGR of over 5% during the forecasted period.
• Though the COVID-19 outbreak has put the brakes on the progress of the banana puree market, rising demand for convenience food will provide some amount of thrust to market growth over the long term.
For critical insights on this market, request for ask an expert here @
Global Banana Puree Market: Competitive Landscape
Key players operating in the banana puree market are focusing on offering banana puree that is in accordance with industrial standards to ensure international acceptance of their products. Manufacturers are also working toward better product planning to offer banana puree at affordable rates.
• In 2019, Paradise Ingredients became a part of Essential Costa Rica, the country brand. This certification assured the five values of competitiveness, including sustainability, excellence, Costa Rican origin, social progress, and innovation, and allowed the company to stand out in the international fruit and vegetable processing market.
Apart from this, key players operating in the banana puree industry are also emphasizing on expansion of their business through strategic alliances/partnerships, mergers, and acquisitions, to increase their market presence and product offerings in the global food & beverage market.
• In; 2019, Paradise Ingredients set up a new modern aseptic juice processing plant in Cartago. With its first productive phase, the company extended its business operations by exporting its fruit-based products to the main markets of the U.S.
• In 2018, Döhler acquired Concentra Europe BV and the operational subsidiaries of Passina Group in Germany and the Netherlands. The acquisition enabled the company to strengthen its position in the market for tropical and natural plant-based ingredients for the global food & beverage industry.
• In 2017, Symrise AG completed the acquisition of Cobell Ltd., a producer and supplier of fruit ingredients. This acquisition strengthened the company’s position in the British market for beverages. It also enhanced the company’s product portfolio with added natural f
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy [email protected]
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – [email protected]
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.