Novartis AG (Novartis) is a pharmaceutical company engaged in discovery, development, manufacturing, and marketing of prescription and generic pharmaceutical products. It provides drugs for the treatment of cancer, cardiovascular diseases, dermatological conditions, neurological disorders, ophthalmic diseases, respiratory diseases, immune disorders and infections, etc. The company offers eye care products through its subsidiary, Alcon, and generic medicines through Sandoz. Novartis carries out research in various areas including oncology, ophthalmology, metabolic, and cardiovascular among others through Novartis Institute for BioMedical Research (NIBR). The company’s production and supply chains for innovative medicines, generic drugs, pharmaceutical and biotechnological active substances are managed by Novartis Technical Operations (NTO). NTO has 64 manufacturing plants across its IM and Sandoz segments.
The report provides information and insights into Novartis’ tech activities, including –
– Insights of its digital transformation strategies and accelerator & innovation programs
– Overview of technology initiatives covering partnerships, product launches, investments and acquisitions
– Insights on each technology initiative including technology theme, objective, and benefits
– Details of estimated ICT budgets and major ICT contracts
– Novartis is investing in emerging technologies such as AI, cloud computing, big data, blockchain, digital media, gene therapy, IoT, social media, digital therapeutics, and virtual and augmented reality to develop novel drugs and treatments, optimize its operations, drive profitability, and gain a competitive edge in the market.
– The pharma company partners with leading global healthtech companies, software companies, device manufacturers, universities, and hospitals in the fields of AI, data science, blockchain, alternative reality, cloud computing, IoT, 3D printing etc. to develop innovative digital solutions that improve patient outcomes, detect counterfiet drugs and accelerate drug development and clinical trials.
– The company has been strengthening technical expertise within the organization by establishing technology and innovation centers.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insights into Novartis’ tech operations.
– Gain insights into its tech strategies and innovation initiatives.
– Gain insights into its technology themes under focus.
– Gain insights into various product launches, partnerships, investments and acquisition strategies of Novartis.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Amazon Web Services
Artios Pharma Limited
HTF Market Intelligence released a new research report of 34 pages on title ‘Novartis AG – Enterprise Tech Ecosystem Series’ with detailed analysis, forecast and strategies. The study covers key regions and important players such as RetinAI, Dyno Therapeutics, Microsoft, Mila, PathAI, IBM, HPE, Qlik, ConcertAI, Biofourmis, SHYFT Analytics,Apple,Cota Healthcare, Science 37, Amazon Web Services, Philips, Veeva Systems, Precordior, FeetMe,Propeller Health, Qualcomm Life,Tech Mahindra, Numinous Games,Pear Therapeutics, Voluntis, Pear Therapeutics, Popit, NuvoAir, JD.com, Immunitas Therapeutics, Renovacor, Artios Pharma Limited, F2G Ltd, Vivet Therapeutics, Lemonaid Health, Rani Therapeutics, Amblyotech, CellforCure.